Everyone has to start somewhere and the world of SEO and SEM campaigns can be pretty overwhelming. Most articles offering solutions are complex and geared towards high level strategies, but it doesn’t always have to be that complicated. To help out people just beginning we compiled a small list of useful, easy to use tools that are quick and efficient.
- Google Webmaster Tools: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
- You can use this website to check on the health of your website, identify errors and see information on clicks, impressions and search terms regarding your site.
- Google Trends:http://www.google.com/trends/
- This site is a helpful tool to identify new keywords for your campaigns and ad groups for your PPC campaigns. Check out what the Top and Rising search queries are for each search term you want to target. This can help you with SEO as well.
Theses two tools are extremely helpful and come right from the mouth of the giant itself, Google.
If you use WordPress the link below is really helpful for the health and effectiveness of your website across platforms.
- Telephone Number Linker: http://wordpress.org/plugins/telephone-number-linker/installation/
- Use this WordPress plugin to get a click to call phone number on your mobile site while keeping your number as text only when it displays on desktops or tablets. This helps your mobile customers quickly and easily contact you. Also, it displays your phone number as text only on desktop/tablets instead of creating an error message when it is clicked on.