Hodges Advertising had a great year in 2016. Here are our highlights:
We saw tremendous growth in our Search/ Display/ Mobile advertising and became a Google Partner Agency.
For the second year in a row (in as many as it’s been offered) David Hodges completed the Google Specialist Challenge by proving proficiency in every area of the Adwords platform.
Our TV campaigns continued to be extremely efficient and cost effective in every market we run in. We are closing in on 30 years of TV excellence!
Working with a local media company and Chevrolet dealer group in Evansville, IN, we gave away a 50th Anniversary Camaro to a lucky contest winner.
We look forward to working with our current clients and new customers to grow business in the coming year!
Everyone has to start somewhere and the world of SEO and SEM campaigns can be pretty overwhelming. Most articles offering solutions are complex and geared towards high level strategies, but it doesn’t always have to be that complicated. To help out people just beginning we compiled a small list of useful, easy to use tools that are quick and efficient.
- Google Webmaster Tools: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
- You can use this website to check on the health of your website, identify errors and see information on clicks, impressions and search terms regarding your site.
- Google Trends:http://www.google.com/trends/
- This site is a helpful tool to identify new keywords for your campaigns and ad groups for your PPC campaigns. Check out what the Top and Rising search queries are for each search term you want to target. This can help you with SEO as well.
Theses two tools are extremely helpful and come right from the mouth of the giant itself, Google.
If you use WordPress the link below is really helpful for the health and effectiveness of your website across platforms.
- Telephone Number Linker: http://wordpress.org/plugins/telephone-number-linker/installation/
- Use this WordPress plugin to get a click to call phone number on your mobile site while keeping your number as text only when it displays on desktops or tablets. This helps your mobile customers quickly and easily contact you. Also, it displays your phone number as text only on desktop/tablets instead of creating an error message when it is clicked on.
Chris Hodges is a business owner, small business advocate, father, golfer and media enthusiast. He started Hodges Advertising in 1987 and has been working with automobile dealers, large and small, ever since. He knows the automobile business. Continue reading “Meet Chris Hodges”